Senior Recruitment Specialist
[company_long] is looking for a Senior Recruitment Specialist to join our growing team!
[company_long] (CTS) is a managed service provider supporting the technology needs of businesses around the Midwest.
The Recruitment Specialist position is part-time and will play a fundamental role in achieving Complete Technology’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This person will be undertaking all the hiring activities from advertised open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
- Coordinate the hiring process end-to-end
- Serve as the go between for candidates and managers
- Build on current hiring process
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires though professional groups or on social media
- Collaborate with managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Conduct initial phone screens to create a shortlist of candidates
- Interview candidates in-person
- Track Hiring Metrics
- Train and advise managers on interviewing techniques and assessments
- Maintain a database of potential candidates
- Proven experience as a Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-On experience with LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media
- Seeking a company that truly cares about its customers and employees
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions, and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field