Account Manager Old
[company_long] is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team!
[company_long] (CTS) is a managed service provider supporting the technology needs of businesses around the Midwest.
The Account Manager position is full-time and will play a fundamental role in achieving Complete Technology’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This person will need to be able to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. They will be expected to fulfill the technology needs and develop new sales opportunities from our current and future clients.
- Build and maintain a relationship with the main point of contact with each client
- Prepare reports for business reviews
- Conduct business reviews with each client
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with each client
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet client objectives
- Collaborate with team members to make sure products or services are delivered on time and on budget
- Assist with challenging client request or issues of escalations
- Proven work experience as an account manager or similar role
- A passion for technology, even if you are not technical
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management tasks at a time while maintaining high attention to detail
- Solid experience with a CRM software and MS Office
- Seeking a company that truly cares about its customers and employees
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success
- Ability to multi-task
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions, and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field